Evaluate the evidence. Create a draft of the findings of the articles you have selected use only peer reviewed or scholarly sourses (the topic is Forensic Psychology) and how they contribute to our knowledge of this problem. Be sure to address each of the following items in your draft: You will need an abstract and a hypothesis for this paper.
1. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each piece.
2. If the articles talk to each other (that is, if they support or contrast with one another), explain how and why.
3. What does the evidence tell us?
4. Is there another possible explanation you can think of? Based on what you have read, what is your hypothesis? In other words, what is your explanation for the findings?
5. How can you refine your question or topic even further, now that you have described the findings?
Your draft should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 6 pages in length.
Criteria to Follow listed below
Refined and elaborated the paper topic
Organized the findings into a draft.
Identified supporting or contrasting themes.
Generated an original hypothesis.
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.