Assignment 2: Creating Your Dream Job
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
In this assignment, you get the chance to create your dream job and to build its compensation plan and appraisal performance.
Write a six to eight (6-8) paper paper in which you:
- Create a job description and specifications for your dream job.
- Design a compensation and benefits package related to your dream job.
- Rationalize your compensation and benefits package. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the compensation and benefits package.
- Imagine this is the only position of its kind in the organization. From this perspective, design a performance appraisal program to assess your job performance.
- Rationalize your performance appraisal program. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the performance appraisal program.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request