I had to come up with 15 questions to conduct a essay of 1000 words based on two mach interviews.THis is the actual assignment, below that I will post the questions. Can someone help me.
Using the theories of Erikson, Vaillant, Levinson, and Peck, create a set of 15 questions related to the socioemotional, physical, and cognitive development of middle-aged people.
Submit the 15 interview questions only for preapproval to the instructor by the end of Day 2 of Module 7.
Using your questions, interview two middle-aged people (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends). Note: American Psychological Association (APA) ethical guidelines indicate that interviewees have the right to refuse to answer any question posed to them by an interviewer. Please ensure that your interviewees are aware of this and do not force an answer where the opportunity to reply has been refused.
From your interviews, write an essay of 1,000-1,500 words in which you relate your findings. Where are your interviewees in relation to the development stages of Erikson, Vaillant, Levinson, and Peck? Explain your rationale for placing the interviewees as you did.
Using the Liakrd Scale; each question would be answered:
1- very unsatisfied
5- very satisfied
1. How happy (satisified) are you with your current employment position; amount and type of work?
2. How happy are you with your current employment salary?
3. How happy are you with your options for advancement at your employment?
4. How happy are you with your current healthcare options?
5. How happy are you with the quality of your health?
6. How happy are you with your current sex life?
7. How happy are you with the amount of equality in your marrige?
8. How happy are you with your current level of interest in sex?
9. Are you satisified with your current cognitive abilities?
10. Are you satisified with your current emotional state?
11. How happy are you with your options for personal relaxation/relief?
12. Are you satisified with the number of close friends you have?
13. How satisified are you with options for social interaction with people in your age group avaiable in your area?
14. Do you physically feel your age?
15. How much to your emotional stability do you think you are?
|$25.00||no category||harshsingrodia||4 time(s)|
|$5.00||no category||harshsingrodia||1 time(s)|