NEED THIS BY MONDAY BEFORE 11AM, PST.
Design a network diagram with emphasis on the security mechanisms for the Project Case which outlines the ABC Company resources. Consider showing in the diagram a Web server, Application server, secure internal Database server, network printers, wireless access point, Ethernet and wireless WiFi communication, routers, switches, DNS, DMZ, client wireless laptops, client workstations, and remote Internet clients. Of course, there are many possible solutions to this assignment. Show where firewalls would be placed and antivirus solutions anchored. Make your best judgment considering various alternatives.
Project Case (by Aman Bazayev of Talent Technology, Corp.):
ABC Company is a mid-sized manufacturing company with 100 employees working at the main office and 50 mobile employees working remotely from home.
The ABC Company has the following resources:
• Web site accessible by Internet users, containing the information about company services. The site runs on a modern multi-tier content management system (CMS) with a database backend
• DNS server accessible by Internet users
• Corporate Intranet Web site used for publishing internal announcements and documents
• Mail server used for internal and external email communication
• Active Directory services
• Blackberry Enterprise Server
• File server for storing company data
• Backup server
• VPN server
• Antivirus server
• Office workstations – wired and wireless
• Network printers
In this case study we will explore network design of the ABC Company’s infrastructure with emphasis on the security mechanisms.
• Security zones – number, types, relationships, access control between zones
• Network infrastructure design – routing, switching, access control between networks
• Firewalls – number, type, their location
• Servers – location for different types of servers
• Wireless Access points – types, authentication modes, logical location
• Antivirus, antispam, web traffic filtering – location and scope
• Infrastructure needs to be divided into security zones based on access level and roles of hosts.
• Balance must be maintained between security, cost, and convenience of the solution.
• Office workstations need to be connected to the Microsoft Active Directory for centralized authentication and management.
• Company employees require access to Internet and internal company resources (such as file and mail server, printers, etc)
Company guests require temporary Internet access, but not access to internal company resources
|$65.00||no category||rajpaul||1 time(s)|