- Create a Hash Table and Hash map that holds all of the WORDS in the (given below) Declaration of Independence.
- Handle collisions using the chain method. (Note we will not be modifying this table nor doing deletions!)
- Programmatically answer the following questions:
- What is the size of your hash table?
- What is the longest collision (ie. Chain)
- What is the most frequently used word and how did you determine it?
4. Create a (second) Hash Table that holds all of the LETTERS in the Declaration of Independence.
- What is the size of your hash table
- What letter has the longest collision?
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request