- Research Cesare Beccaria, his contributions to penology, and his influence on modern corrections.
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- List and explain 5 ways that his work is still relevant to corrections, criminal justice, and the treatment of offenders today.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses pertaining to the above information.
- Comment on at least 2 other students' posts, and offer and explain to them another reason, different from their original 5, why Cesare Beccaria's work is still relevant today.
For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request