Reflection and utilizing feedback are effective methods of enhancing your presentation skills. Write 1 paragraph of self-reflection analyzing how you feel you did on your oral presentation. Consider the following elements, among others, in your reflection: comfort level (e.g., nervousness); articulation (e.g., tone, professional word choices, etc.); and inflection (e.g., if your voice clear).
Write 1 paragraph of constructive feedback for 2 other members of your presentation group. Consider the following elements, among others, in your feedback to peers:
- Was the presentation clear and well-organized?
- Were you left with questions or an unclear message? If so, how could it be improved?
- What impression did the presenter convey to you as an audience member?
- Without having seen your group members, what visual image did you get based on the person’s voice, tone, demeanor, and so forth?
- In what ways could the presentation be improved?
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request