Part 1: Heuristics
In the context of heuristics, describe the following types of heuristics that people commonly employ with examples:
- Availability Heuristic
- Representative Heuristic
- Anchoring Heuristic
- List one cognitive benefit and one cognitive disadvantage of relying on each of the heuristics listed above.
- If there are problems using heuristics, then why does the brain utilize them so frequently? Explain.
- What are the likely strengths and weaknesses of using heuristics in your line of work? (Be specific to your career and provide at least one example of a strength and weakness.)
- How are heuristics similar to Gestalt grouping principles?
Part 2: Creativity
- Provide a basic definition of creativity.
- Describe the important characteristics of a creative idea or a product.
- Explain the steps or processes that help people become more creative.
- Explain what, in your opinion, the steps or processes are that interfere with creativity.
- Provide one picture example of creativity and one unoriginal/noncreative picture, then clearly explain why one is considered creative and one is not.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request