Listen to the audio recording of the oral arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of Miranda vs. Arizona.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050- word summary of the argument of the case. Include the following:
· Briefly describe the facts of the case.-
· When was the case argued?-
· Which lawyers argued the case for each side?-
· Summarize the arguments of counsel regarding self-incrimination.-
· Why is the case significant with respect to the right to counsel and self-incrimination?- Conclusion-
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Review slides 48 to 142 of the Eyewitness Evidence: A Guide for Law Enforcement slide show on the National Criminal Justice Reference Service website.
Discuss best practices to be used by police when conducting suspect identifications.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary of your discussion.
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines
|$10.00||no category||originator||0 time(s)|
|$30.00||no category||Sheetal||1 time(s)|
|$20.00||no category||pawanbhatt4676||1 time(s)|
|$10.00||no category||Sheetal||2 time(s)|