Quote of the day: “It's so much easier, to push instead of pull.” - Sammy Hagar
Give the formula needed to total all numbers (use a range).
Give the formula needed to get the average of these numbers.
Give the formula needed to total these numbers (do not use a range).
3. What are some limitations of Excel? (provide at least 3)
4. How many cells are on a spreadsheet? Give the cell address of the last row and column.
5. What is the Excel file program name? What is the Excel file extension?
What is the purpose of the black square circled? Explain.
7. How can you access another cell from another worksheet? Give an example.
Give the payment formula given the following cell data:
A1 = $72,945
B1 = 12%
D1 = 60
9. What is the freeze pane? What is its purpose?
10. Define the three basic charts used in Excel and their definition.
|$30.00||Mathematics, Algebra||cinedine2||0 time(s)|
|$30.00||Business, Finance||hardik777||0 time(s)|