As a demonstration of your knowledge and understanding of this unit's concepts, you will analyze one of the case studies you reviewed this week.
Select one of the case studies from this week's textbook readings.
Write a 3–4 page analysis that addresses the following:
- Structure your paper to address each of the four below elements. Make each of them a separate heading in your paper.
- Causes of the events in the case
- Ethical issues involved
- Consequences of the actors’ behaviors in the case
- Potential solutions
- Apply the ethical and moral principles you have studied to the facts of the case.
- State your personal opinion concerning the optimum (best) outcome that can be achieved. Support your opinion with the ethical and moral principles you have studied.
- Use Times New Roman or Arial Size 11 or 12 font.
- Double-space the paper
- The paper should be approximately 3 – 4 pages in length.
- Include your name, date, and Assignment on each page of the paper. You may use the header function of Microsoft Word to do that.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request