Design a calculator program that will add, subtract, multiply, or divide two numbers input by a user.
Your program design should contain the following:
- The main menu of your program is to continue to prompt the user for an arithmetic choice until the user enters a sentinel value to quit the calculator program.
- When the user chooses an arithmetic operation (i.e. addition) the operation is to continue to be performed (i.e. prompting the user for each number, displaying the result, prompting the user to add two more different numbers) until the user enters a sentinel value to end the chosen arithmetic operation.
- If the user chooses division, do not allow the user to divide by 0. Display an error message to user and ask the user to choose another denominator.
You are to submit the following for the assignment:
- Submit your C++ source code that you generated from RAPTOR with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the RAPTOR file (flowchart) of your working program.
- Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
You can use the generate dropdown to create example C++ code based on your working logical flow chart to see what the code would look like.
Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names and include comments as needed.
Instructions: Enter or paste your written work and/or click "Attachments" to upload your files.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request