Importing Existing Source Code Files
This example shows how to import three existing files (BookRecord.h,
BookRecord.cpp, and BookInventory.cpp files.) into your compiler.
Using Microsoft Visual C++
1. Open Microsoft Visual C++ and create a new empty console application project,
and name the project BookInventory.
2. Delete the BookInventory.cpp file that was created located in the Source Files
folder. Right click on the file and select Remove.
3. Extract the files from ZIP file and place them in your newly created project
4. Right click on the Header Files folder located in the left panel. Select Add >
Existing File. Then browse the folders on your computer to select the
BookRecord.h file. Perform this step two additional times to add the
BookRecord.cpp and BookInventory.cpp files to the Source Files folder.
5. Add the following include at the top of each .cpp file:
6. Compile and run the program. If your console window closes before you can look
at the output place the following line before the return statement in the function
cout << “Press any key to continue.” << endl;
|$50.00||no category||Julia||0 time(s)|