"For Sheetal Only"
Drafting the executive summary before completing the business plan may seem counterintuitive. Going through this exercise before embarking on the writing plan will save you time because you will have a better understanding of what questions need to be answered.
Write a 1-2 page executive summary in APA style which includes the following sections: (From www.sba.gov)
- The Mission Statement – This explains what your business is all about. It should be between several sentences and a paragraph.
- Company information – Include a short statement that covers when your business was formed, the names of the founders and their roles, your number of employees, and your business location(s).
- Growth highlights – Include examples of company growth, such as financial or market highlights (for example, “XYZ Firm increased profit margins and market share year-over-year since its foundation). Graphs and charts can be helpful in this section.
- Your Products/Services -- Briefly describe the products or services you provide.
- Financial information – If you are seeking financing, include any information about your current bank and investors.
- Summarize future plans – Explain where you would like to take your business.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request