"Enhancing Performance" Please respond to the following:
- Determine which is more effective at improving employee performance: training and development or job redesign. Explain your reasoning.
- Referring back to the Bright Horizon—Total Reward video, determine three different ways to manage and enhance employee performance and how those ways could be leveraged at your current (or future) place of employment.
"Performance Management" Please respond to the following:
- Assess the challenges of managers providing accurate, timely, and effective feedback to employees. Recommend how managers can overcome any two of the challenges you identified.
- Of the concepts covered in the textbook chapter, determine which, if implemented well, would have the greatest impact on an organization. Provide a rationale with your response.
- Real World Application: Describe the performance level expected of employees within your organization. Are these expectations fair or too relaxed?
"Summary" Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are at a party where you have to describe what human resource management is all about. Provide a brief summary to your fellow partygoers.
- Persuade a fellow business major why taking this course is in his/her best interest. What would you say to be persuasive?
"Course Wrap-Up" Please respond to the following:
- Describe what elements are most valuable to your learning in this course, such as reading the textbook, listening to lectures, discussions, writing papers, etc.
- Describe what you remember most about this course.
- Real World Application: Now that you have completed the examination of the Human Resources Management function, describe the main aspect within your organization that you would change.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request