Sexual Harrassment Prevention
- Read Evaluating a Training Program: A Case Study on pages 160-166 and then answer the following questions:
- Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
- Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important?
- Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
- Where any unexpected questions raised from this training? If so which questions? If not, why do you think the results were expected?
- Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request