Must be 100% original, Must pass plagiarism, Must have citations, Must have references, Must be in APA format
Select one group or population that has been the target of a hate crime.
Write a 1,050–1,250 word analysis in which you do the following:
- Provide a brief description as to what specific factors serve as the basis for victimization; for example, race, religion, or sexual orientation
- Identifyapplicable specific case examples.
- List restorative justice models that could be used for your chosen group.
- Explain the benefits and challenges of the use of restorative justice.
- Selecta contemporary research instrument to measure the victimization of your chosen group. Provide rationale for your choice.
- Identifywhich of the criminological theories discussed in the course explain the victimization of this individual, group, or population. Provide rationale for the selection.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request