Project “D” Instructions
Upon completion of the research proposal, you will create a PowerPoint presentation As your final writing project. Slides should include a title page, overview of your proposal, hypotheses, brief overview of the literature, research methodology, and references. This project will vary in length but it is recommended that you have a minimum of TEN slides excluding references.
- Use PowerPoint to create slides for this presentation.
- You may select the format that you prefer but be sure to remember that this is a slide presentation and not a paper.
- Things to consider:
- An actual presentation would be shown in a boardroom or conference room so the fewer lines on the slide make it easier to read.
- Maintaining a single typeface and type color throughout the slides keeps the presentation consistent.
- Limiting the amount of clipart is preferable.
- Use the main points from your research and avoid paragraphs.
- Remember that your audience has to read this at a distance and the fewer distractions the better.
- Use a minimum of TEN slides that clearly present the components of your research proposal including the research topic, hypothesis, literature review, research design, and references. Utilize your previous writing assignments and formulate an outline of each to help you capture the high points of your research. Keep your presentation to a maximum of 20 slides with the final slide as the research references you identified in your work.
- APA should be used for in-text citations and the reference page at the end of your presentation.
- Information presented on the slides should be well written and error free. Use spell check and proofread slides for grammatical errors.
- Use direct quotations sparingly (paraphrasing is encouraged) and make sure quotes are properly documented.
- Be as concise and clear as possible throughout your slides.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request