Written Assignment 1
Weeks 1 and 2 present a comprehensive discussion of defining terrorism and identifying the root causes of violent political extremism. Based on the material covered in Martin’s textbook and the articles available in the Supplementary Reading Packets, provide your own definition of terrorism and defend it.
- Your paper should include a title page, an abstract, no less than 3 pages of written text (1-inch margins, 12-point font, double-spaced), and a bibliography.
- The body of your text will include an introduction stating the purpose of your paper, several well-formulated paragraphs of no less than five sentences with appropriate transition sentences between them, and a conclusion bringing your paper to an orderly close.
- You must use your textbook and at least two articles from the Supplementary Reading Materials as primary sources for your paper.
- Your entire paper – from the layout to the citations – must conform to APA format.
- When your paper is complete, submit it to the dropbox in Week 2.
Supplemental Reading choices.
1 Solution for ausieinmiss...........
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request