Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team's dataset.
Analyze the data with MegaStat®, StatCrunch®, Microsoft® Excel®or other statistical tool(s), including:
Determine the appropriate descriptive statistics.
Use the Individual Methodology Findings Template to complete the descriptive statistics.
Use the Descriptive Statistics and Interpretation Example to develop an interpretation of the descriptive statistics.
Hi Class - The idea for this assignment is to use an existing public, published data set and conduct statistical analysis.
1. You can use the variables you created in previous weeks or create new ones.
2. Key is to find an existing data set. Check out the data set from this course (in week 1 or 2, lower right panel) or use a public source such as data.gov
3. Create 2 variables, IV and DV, that will match the existing dataset. This could be variables from previous weeks or new ones. I am fine either way
4. Key is to perform a thorough analysis using any of the tools mentioned in this assignment. Note that I have done this exercise in research projects.
5. Finally, analyze your data and report your findings. Do not be alarmed by counterintuitive findings and please minimize researcher bias or preconceived notions
If you have any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit both the spreadsheet and the completed Individual Methodology Findings Template.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
|$0.50||no category||bony||2 time(s)|
|$40.00||no category||bony||2 time(s)|
|$70.00||no category||QNT_561_FIN_571||1 time(s)|