Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the five (5) important elements of the governing board’ s agenda for areas of improvement in core functions.
- Many organizations now use a balanced scorecard or multiple dimensions of performance measurement, such as productivity, profit, market trends, quality, patient satisfaction, and worker satisfaction. Describe three (3) key performance dimensions (other than those mentioned here) and include specific measures that Religious Health Care could use to improve overall institutional performance.
- Determine the performance measures Religious Health Care could use to evaluate nursing staff performance in its Emergency Room. Explain the rationale for each performance measure.
- Suggest the steps that should be taken next by Religious Health Care to get better at managing specific patient groups. Explain the rationale for each step.
- Decide what strategies Religious Health Care could implement to enhance its public image and increase market share. Explain the rationale for each strategy.
- Describe two (2) technology-based data-collection strategies that Religious Health Care could use to conduct an internal management audit.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request