Choose a product or service made by an organization that is large enough to generate primary as well as secondary research resources. Research the product or service and write an analysis of your findings. In your analysis:
- Describe the company, its competition, and customer requirements.
- Explain how the company's product strategy attempts to carve out a niche or maintain market share leadership. Consider branding, design, product positioning, and other relevant product-related elements.
- Explain how product positioning strategies contribute to competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point
- Ruskin-Brown, I. (2006). (2nd ed.). London, GBR: Thorogood Publishing.
- McDonald, M., & Wilson, H. (2011). (7th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Kermally, S. (2004). . London, GBR: Thorogood Publishing.
- Fickes, M. (2001). . Sporting Goods Business, 34(2), 62–63.
- Melkman, A. (2006). . In Strategic customer planning (pp. 131–144). London, GBR: Thorogood Publishing.
- Jones, K. (2001, February). . Kiplinger's Personal Finance, 55(2), 130–134.
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.
- KnowThis LLC. (2013). .Retrieved from http://www.knowthis.com/index.php
- KnowThis LLC. (2013). How to write a marketing plan. Retrieved from http://www.knowthis.com/principles-of-marketing-tutorials/how-to-write-a-marketing-plan
- For the focus of this assessment, you may want to examine the following sections of the tutorial from the site's Principles of Marketing Tutorials list. Part 3 (Marketing Strategy and Objectives), Part 4 (Tactical Marketing Programs), Part 5 (Budgeting, Performance, and Implementation), and Part 6 (Additional Considerations).
- Marketing Power, Inc. (2013). . Retrieved from http://www.marketingpower.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Hoover's, Inc. (2013). . Retrieved from http://www.hoovers.com
- The Ad Age Group. (2014). . Retrieved from http://adage.com
- Direct Marketing Association. (2013). . Retrieved from http://thedma.org
- Concept Marketing Group Inc. (2013). . Retrieved from http://www.marketingsource.com
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request