This is assignment is due by this evening at 10pm eastern standard time.
Please answer each question. APA Format is NOT required.
1. Dr. Thomas went into operating room 1 and removed the appendix of Patient 1 and then went into operating room 2 and removed the left leg of Patient 2 . Both patients had signed informed consents for their intended surgical procedures. Dr. Thomas, however, mixed up the Patients – Patient #1 was supposed to have his left leg amputated and Patient #2 was supposed to have his appendix out. Did Dr. Thomas commit a battery in either or both cases?
2. Tim was 8 years old when he was in his home with his father and mother.
1) What crimes could each of the following be charged with?
(1) Tim (2) The neighbor (3) Tim’s mother
2) Assume you were the prosecutor, now that you have identified the crimes you COULD charge – what crimes WOULD you charge and why? 3) What punishments do you feel would be most appropriate and why?
|$12.00||no category||Jm26878||0 time(s)|