Imagine that the CEO of an organization has asked the human resources department to review the company's policies. You, personally, have been asked to propose a policy that the organization can implement to address an ethical issue you have identified. You may use the organization and issue you have used in the other course assessments.
- Recommend a policy that resolves the ethical issue you have identified.
- Evaluate ethical decision making models and associated parameters applicable to the recommended policy.
- Assess how the recommended corporate policy is socially responsible.
- Support the recommended policy with well-reasoned analysis and specific examples.
- Analyze and recommend a strategy for communicating the policy to the organization in a manner that meets the needs of the audience.
- Describe potential limitations of the policy, and strategies for monitoring and compliance.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of paper: 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font: Arial, 10-point.
- Rendtorff, J. D. (2009). . Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen Business School Press.
- Part 5 is particularly applicable to this assessment.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request